We need all the financial help we can get to further our work for adults with learning disabilities.
We have five principle sources of funds:
- Social Services – who pay us to train individual Trainees. We have a very rigorous contract with them which details precisely what is expected of us. They hold regular review meetings with us.
- Charitable Trusts – whom we contact and ask if they can help financially support some of our projects. These could be big projects such as a replacement mini-bus or small ones such as buying additional water butts for our greenhouses.
- Commercial Sales – we try to stand on our own feet financially as far as possible. An increasing percentage of our income comes from commercial sales of the flowers and plants we grow on our two sites. Our Tastebuds Café is enjoying a growing reputation locally and sales of meals and light refreshments are increasing by the day.
- The Friends of Spadework – are a group of supporters who run a series of fund raising events on our behalf; we feel lucky and privileged to have their support.
- The General Public – a very valuable source of income comes from donations from the general public. Every gift, no matter how small, is greatly welcomed and guaranteed to be put to very good use.
Of course some people would prefer to volunteer some of their time and we can always make use of an extra pair of hands.
Now you can support us and have a chance to win.
Win weekly cash prizes up to £25k! When you choose a cause, they’ll get 50p from every £1 ticket you buy.
Match 6 numbers and win £25,000
Match 5 numbers and win £1,000
Match 4 numbers and win £100
Match 3 numbers and win £10
PLUS, every month there’s a second chance to win £25,000, and if you win then the good cause you played for gets £25,000 too, what could be better. Every month you will also be entered into a bonus draw to win a special prize – currently a UK short break for two!
Couldn’t be easier:
1. Go to https://hivelotto.co.uk/
2. Choose Spadework as your good cause
3. Buy a ticket
4. Keep everything crossed
Hive. You win we win too
If you can help us financially or by offering your help, please contact: